Search This Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Should Christians Celebrate Halloween? (Written Version)


 


I want to make it very clear that I do not post about this subject every October to be antagonistic or purposefully controversial.  Nor am I judgmental or self-righteous.  All of my postings on all subjects are written based on what I feel the Holy Spirit is prompting me to address. Trust me, I know I am not a perfect Christian; I have my own issues that need mending, but I allow the gentle chastising of God to continually mold and change me.  I take a stand against the things Jesus hates and Satan loves because I know from experience the bondages that come attached to evil items.  Because I opened up my heart to God and got rid of celebrating Halloween and occultic movies/books, God set me free. Therefore, I want the same joy for all of you. Please prayerfully consider all I share.

Although there are many videos on YouTube you can find created by ex-witches/ex-warlocks exposing the very real Truths about Halloween, please use caution when watching them. Some can bring demons into your home (even when that is not the intent) so pray for spiritual discernment and that the blood of Jesus Christ will protect anyone watching.  There are also a lot of videos from other Christians (some are real believers, while others seem less sincere) speaking about Halloween but since so few will tell you the Truth, I have made my own video on the subject that includes even more scriptures than listed below. I will also explain the history of Halloween.  You can view that video on my  YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL-47G3PB7k



Halloween is a Satanic holiday, and it is not innocent. No matter how you choose to celebrate, it is all about witchcraft.  God has given me a burden for speaking out against all things associated with the occult, be it movies, books, or Halloween. I am not trying to make anyone angry, but I also will not back down just to be accepted by the world.  These are not my theories, but the holy words of God.  

Let me ask you this: Do you take as passionate a stand for the things of God as you do when you defend Halloween? Do you cast away friends and family when they take the Lord's name in vain or openly mock God and Christians in other ways? Or do you only reject those who Biblically prove to you that God hates witchcraft? Do your loyalties lie with Jesus, who willingly died for your sins and wants you to live with Him in Paradise?  (For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16) Or are you loyal to Satan, the one who wants you to fail so he can torture you in hell? (Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8

I can give you quite a few scripture verses telling you that witchcraft is wrong.  Can you give me just one where God says it is okay? 

And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain SORCERER... whose name was Barjesus... But Elymas the SORCERER (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him. And said, "O full of all subtilty and all mischief, THOU CHILD OF THE DEVIL, THOU ENEMY OF ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS, wilt thou not cease to PERVERT THE RIGHT WAYS OF THE LORD? And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season." And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand. Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord. Acts 13:6-12

And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel [DEMONICALLY] POSSESSED with a SPIRIT OF DIVINATION met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour. Acts 16:16 & 18

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, WITCHCRAFT, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:19-21

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and SORCERERS, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

And he caused his children to pass through the fire in the valley of the son of Hinnom: also he observed times, and used enchantments, and used WITCHCRAFT, and dealt with a familiar spirit, and with wizards: he wrought much evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger. II Chronicles 33:6

There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices WITCHCRAFT, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a SORCERER. Deuteronomy 18:10

And they caused their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire, and used DIVINATION AND ENCHANTMENTS, and sold themselves to do EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD, to provoke him to anger. 2 Kings 17:17



Is Halloween pure or lovely? No, it is dark and wicked! God does not want us dwelling on such things or participating in them. But to focus on Godly activities that bring glory to God.
 
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Philippians 4:8

Is Halloween unclean? Definitely!  Touch not the things promoted by Satanists, and God will bless you! God does not want us associating with the dark things of this world. We are called to be His temple and walk in His Light!

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2 Corinthians 6:14-18 & 7:1

No comments:

Post a Comment